As Africa experiences terrific challenges such as rapid urbanization, double disease burden and increasing youth unemployment, a new breed of social entrepreneurs are rising to action.
Their mandate is to address complex social, economic and environmental issues using creative and sustainable approaches. Social entrepreneurship is one of the avenues enabling a vision for a brighter future. The Summit will gather African social entrepreneurs and key stakeholders.
There will be inspiring exchanges on the latest of social entrepreneurship trends, a mapping of projects and opportunities across different countries, networking events for fueling collaboration and a skills-building workshop on how to scale-up positive social change on the continent.
1. Learn about best practices and be inspired by success stories on social entrepreneurship projects across Africa
2. Discuss the challenges faced in your existing projects by comparing case studies
3. Join parallel networking and/or B2B meetings to consider collaboration opportunities
4. Brainstorm on how to make local projects more impactful and fundable
5. Apply/ discuss mentoring opportunities in the field of social entrepreneurship after the summit
6. Take the opportunity to promote your brand or corporate organization to larger audience in the field of SE/Corporate Social Responsibility.
Young social entrepreneurs
Young aspiring social entrepreneurs
CSR Departments & Agencies
Others who are keen about Africa’s genuine development
FBOs + CBOs
NELIS Africa (Next Leaders' Initiative for Sustainability)
Phone: +234 8067551755